Jan 30 2013 SquidAnalyzer version 5.1
- Add squid-analyzer usage information into documentation. - Update INSTALL file about FreeBSD issue. - Add -v | --version and -d | --debug command line options. - Add support to automatic deletion of obsolete statistics and data. - Add -p | --preserve option to allow automatic removing of obsolete statistic. Thanks to ammdispose for the feature request. - Fix documentation about OrderUrl that is limited to User detailed Urls reports, not Top Url and Top domain. - Set default sorttable sort in descending order first. - Fix default order in Mime, Network, User and User details views. Thanks to Wesley Bresson for the report. - Update sorttable.js to allow sort on page load using the new function sorttable.innerSortFunction(). - Add documentation about FreeBSD install to avoid issue with error: FreeBSD: Cannot determine short module description. Thanks to hackson99 for the report. - Fix first and last visit time in the user detail view that was not displayed at all. - Fix parser issue when squid logformat has additional field at end. Thanks to nuxsmin for the patch. - Add pie chart on Mime type statistics. - Add MinPie configuration directive to set the percentage of pie graph data which under item will be stored in others label. - Force left alignment on largest Url column. - Add Locale configuration directive to set the locale when retrieving date from system. Thanks to Klaus Tachtler for the suggestion. - Fix missing Up link translation and some German translation. Thanks to Klaus Tachtler for the patch. - Fix HTML code in user and url reports. Thanks to Nathanael Bonin for the patch. - Fix typo in fr_FR.txt lang file. Thanks to Nathanael Bonin for the patch. - Replace .orig extension on configuration files by .sample. Thanks to David Walser for the report. - Update squidanalyzer.spec for RPM build. Thanks to David Walser for the patch. - Modify sorttable.js to be able to sort column with both value and percentage as numeric. - Remove percentage column and store the percent information directly in the column between parenthesis. Thanks to Nathanael Bonin for the patch. - Add missing class CSS style to user graphs table. Thanks to Nathanael Bonin for the report. UPGRADE: You must reinstall all. Backward compatibility is preserved on data files, but the HTML reports have changed, so after re-installing SquidAnalyzer you may want to run manually squid-analyzer with the --rebuild command line option to regenerate those files.
Screenshot of 5.x branch
This is a report for 2 days in January and one home user (me :-). This is just to show the interface and is not representative of the real activity in a Squid proxy.
Dec 11 2012 SquidAnalyzer version 5.0
Aug 21 2012 SquidAnalyzer on GitHub
The development code of SquidAnalyzer is now available from GitHub.org
Aug 21 2012 v4.4
This release adds support to bzip2 compressed log file and allow exclusion of URL from the report. There's also a new German translation file.
- Add support to bzip2 compressed log file. Feature request by Edmonds Namasenda. - Allow exclusion of URL from the report, the format of the exclude file has changed, see header of the excluded file. - Fix some RPM spec file issue. Patch by David Walser. - Add german translation file. Translation by Klaus Tachtler. - Fix translation file path into squidanalyzer.conf.
Upgrade: a full reinstallation is requiered unless you know what files to override.
Screenshot of 4.x branch
|This is a report for 2 days in december and one user (me :-). This is just to show the interface and is not representative of the real activity in a Squid proxy.|
Apr 27 2012 v4.3
This release fix three bugs and add sibling cache hit/miss into cache statistics.
- Fix broken statistics when an access log file run over multiple years. Thanks to Jugurtha Massinissa for the report. - Prevent buildHtml to create directories on month/day without log. - Sort year's view per decreasing years. - Peer CD_SIBLING_HIT status will now be taken as local cache hit. A new configuration directive (SiblingHit) to disable this feature. Default is enable. Documentation and configuration file has been updated. Thanks to Nathanael BONIN for the feature request. - Add spec file for RPM packaging. Thanks to David Walser for the patch. - Fix path and comment to translation file in squidanalyzer.conf. Thanks to Jugurtha Massinissa for the report.
Upgrade: If you don't want to reinstall all you can just override SquidAnalyzer.pm into your perl installation.
Jan 22 2012 v4.2
This release fixes several issues related to network and user aliases. It also adds support to squidmime logformat and allow full user anonymization.
- Fix network alias issue broken in last release, now data files will store the network alias instead of the default class C network. Thank to Fabrice Prigent for the report. - Add support to multiple regex pattern to match networks aliases. See network-aliases file for more information. - User aliases are now directly changed into data files instead of html file like before. - Add support to multiple regex pattern to match users aliases. See users-aliases file for more inforamtion. - Add AnonymizeLogin configuration directives to allow full anomymization of all users/ip. Thanks to Fabrice Prigent for the request. - Add support to squidmime logformat, original request and reply header are simply omitted. Squid and squidmime native format are still the only log format supported. UPGRADE: If you use network and/or user aliases, even if I try to preserved backward compatibility, you may want to start with new data files as these informations are now replaced directly into the data file instead of the HTML files. Changes only concern file SquidAnalyzer.pm so you can just override it. There's also a new configuration directive 'AnonymizeLogin' so you may copy/paste his definition in default squidanalyzer.conf file.
Jan 18 2012 v4.1
This release fix some issues encountered during the install process and fixes a line format error detected on some data file.
- Fix data file parser issue with largest_file_size or largest_file_url are empty. Thanks to David Walser for the report. - Add line number when reporting bad format into a data file. - Add missing DESTDIR variable into the allowed commande line arguments. Thanks to David Walser for the report. - Fix error when header file are missing as they are no more used now. Thanks to David Walser for the report. - Remove salogo.png from install script, it is now replaced by file logo-squidanalyzer.png. Thanks to David Walser for the report. - Install of README, INSTALL and Changelog is now disabled by default, you must set DOCDIR parameter to install those files in the desired directory. Thanks to David Walser for the request. UPGRADE: Only SquidAnalyzer.pm have changed so you can just override this file. Other are related to the installation part.
Dec 28 2011 v4.0
The long pending new version of SquidAnalyzer has been released today after 4 years. Here are the complete changelog:
Dec 27 2011 Web site
SquidAnalyzer has now a dedicated web site!